What's Your Investment Strategy?
December 01, 2016 @ 8:00 AM
Join Mercer and MSCI at 101 Federal Street in Boston on Thursday, December 1 to find out why institutional investors have shown increasing interest in responsible investment principles. Mercer and MSCI are co-hosting this breakfast event to give you the tools you need to address these questions in the context of your investment portfolio and move from intention toward implementation. Speakers will discuss generating value with ESG integration, as well as address common questions about responsible investing.
- What is the difference between values based and value based investing?
- Market trends: How widespread is the adoption of ESG integration and what is driving it?
- How is demand from asset owners likely to evolve?
- Fiduciary duty – is this a reason not to consider ESG and the implications of the 2015 DOL ERISA guidance?
- Can responsible investment generate alpha?
- How are investors responding to ESG fund ratings?
- Wendy Hershey, Senior Investment Consultant, Mercer
- Stephan Bonte, Director of Sustainable Investing, Standish
- Julia Giguere, Senior ESG Research Analyst, MSCI
- Noel Friedman, ESG Ratings Manager, MSCI